13 happy things


The other day I was out shopping and I came across the cutest cards that were apparently designed by Taylor Swift.  I loved all the cards, but I couldn't put down this one and had to get it.

It is so sweet and lists 13 very happy things.  I decided to buy a frame and put it in my place to make me smile.

If you want a closer look, go to the link above, otherwise I'll list the 13 things that make me and Ms Swift happy:
  1. fireflies - I am a little obsessed with fireflies, especially since as far as I am aware, I don't think they have them in Australia.
  2. music - one of life's necessities, need I say more?
  3. sparkly glitter - glitter makes anything look better.
  4. home - it's where the heart is!
  5. surprises - not always, but most of the time surprises are good.
  6. worn in boots - worn in shoes in general are good, but worn in boots are that little step better.
  7. sundresses - if only they could be worn all year round.
  8. friends - I probably would have put this higher on the list, but I'm not sure that they are in a particular order.
  9. cheesecake - one I possibly could leave off... that is until I think about The Cheesecake Factory and then realise it is definitely a happy thing.
  10. kittens - I think I'd prefer puppies, but kittens are damn cute too!
  11. walks in the park - agreed. But then walks anywhere are true too.
  12. daisies - yes, yes yes!
  13. your birthday - well it is a birthday card after all. But again, I would say I do like celebrating birthdays with people, so it again is true for me!!



Comments