Girls weekend to Tilba part1

I'm having technical problems with this blog thing tonight, so sorry this post will be in two parts.  Maybe I'm trying to load too many photos?!?

Anyway, I just got back from a amazingly glorious weekend away with some of the most awesome girls in the world on our annual trip to Tilba down the south coast.  We did have a bit of rain, but only once we were safely inside.  LOTS and I can't stress that enough... LOTS of amazingly good food.  We had a couple of high tea's, an incredible roast dinner and divine desserts.  There was music, movies, puzzles, walks, food, drink, and lots of opportunities to take some photos with my new camera.  The above picture is the back yard of the place we stay in.  Is anyone else thinking Wandin Valley?!?!?!

This is the cute little BBQ area around the side of the house.
The mud brick loft house we stay in. How cute is it?!?  And what about the view?!?  It's one of the most glorious places on earth.
Some flowers with actual dew.  Ahhhh
One of my most favourite native Australian plants... the bottle brush.  Lovely.
Inside the loft house.  You can see one of the upstairs bedroom and sitting room.  There is another upstairs bedroom above the kitchen. (and two more bedrooms down the hall).
Rock stairs. I just thought this was interesting and like most things around the Tilba house so pretty.

Well, I have lots more photos, particularly of our walk into Tilba Central, but unfortunately it's still not loading them.  I'll put them up another time.

Thank you girls for such a wonderful weekend.  I loved every second of it.

Comments