Delicious perfumes

This is meant to be a post about Floriade. I ended up going last Saturday for a couple of hours, and took a few shots.  I decided to take my tripod for fun and was accused of being a news reporter for a Darwin Newspaper by a strange guy????? Random!  It cracked my sister up, because she kept teasing me about taking the tripod.

Anyway, I am too tired to download the photos off my camera, so I thought I'd add some photos of some of my favourite perfumes that I already had on my computer.  The above is Ralph Lauren Romance.  By far it is my most expensive perfume and my smallest bottle.  I tend to save it for when I am going out at night as it smells like an evening scent to me.

These little cuties are the fairies on top of the Anna Sui Magic Romance Secret Wish perfume bottles.  I have quite a large collection of them as it is my all time favourite perfume and I have gone through a good half a dozen bottles of it over the last few years.... I can't express how much I love it. 
Technically not a perfume, but this little crystal perfume bottle was given to me by a dear friend.  The little glass jewellery box above it is from my lovely Nan.  She had my name engraved into it.

I'll post some pics of Floriade next time.  I'm going to bed now to watch Beauty and the Geek. :)

Comments