House Rules

While we were in Perth last week, we were fortunate to catch up with some lovely friends who used to live in Canberra for a couple of years while they were posted here with work.  It was their middle child's birthday and they were sweet enough to let us come along to the disco party.

I noticed this lovely cross stitch on the wall while I was there and asked if I could take a photo of it to put on my blog.  This is the first cross stitch on here that I haven't done myself, but it is hopefully the first of many - because I love sharing beautiful work and this one in particular was stunning.

I really love the colours, the cute characters and the rules themselves.  I have scrubbed out the family name for their privacy.  You'll see below that I have zoomed in on it, so that you can see how lovely it is.



I also love the framing, it's just been so well done.  I am going to have to learn how to take better photos of work that has been framed behind glass, because I always have either glare or reflection.

The other exciting thing that happened in Perth was that I got to catch up with some of Dad's cousins who have been helping me with my Family Tree stuff.  It was really good to see them and go through more stuff. 

Comments