Chocolate = comfort


Plate I bought at Buckingham Palace
 I was given a beautiful box of pink chocolates for my birthday.  I know it was bought from Aldi, but I have no problem with that as they sell great chocolates, and part of the proceeds from this particular box went to The National Breast Cancer Foundation

I finally finished my lavender cross stitch, and already started on a couple more.  One is a small kit a friend gave me as she knew she'd never stitch it.  The other is a gift for a friend who had a baby on the way.  Anyhow, the first one, I've made some mistakes and it is frustrating me.  I know it's what makes it original, and by the time it's finished, no one except the person who designed it would know, but I find it really hard not to unpick and start over.

The second one (for bub) I am using some thread that it particularly bad and it keeps breaking on me!!  I also designed the chart for this one (and similar to the Care Bear, I'm not sure how satisfied I am with it).

To top off everything, it is absolutely freezing here in Canberra, so I decided to open my box of chocolate.  They were so adorably cute when I opened it up that I thought I would take some photos of them on some of my cute plates.
Top plate from a plate tower

Part of a dinner set

Plate from a tea set
I have tried one of every type and they are as delicious as they are cute! My cross stitching stress is starting to ease....

Comments