More good things!

I thought I would add some pics of some more cute things I have around my place. But before I go on about that, I just want to tell you about my wonderful morning with little Amy.  We decided to take her and her little birthday twin to ride the Civic carousel.  Before we left, I looked up some carousel's on YouTube and her reaction to those were literally "Wow!" so I knew it was going to be fun.  :)

When we got to Civic, and she saw the carousel she got so excited, it was the most precious and priceless reaction.  I noticed some of the passersby giving her that 'you are just the most gorgeous thing' smile.  Then we gave her a ride with her little birthday twin and there was a lot of happy squeals of delight.... it was the most heart warming thing.  It never ceases to amaze me how something so simple can be so special and so much fun.

Anyway, back to the photos.  I took some more of my 'pretty corner' and I have a few more from my bedroom, kitchen that I will post another time.

I love quilted blankets.  This is a blanket and the brown coloured one is a pillow.

My two tier plate with Ikea bear.  When I saw this bear I thought of Mr Bean.  It's tag is nearly bigger than it is! :)

Some wooden tulips, and other pretty things.

Close up of my favourite Ashdene mugs.

Two more things that are souvenirs of sorts.  The sheep is from NZ.  I didn't buy it though, my sister and brother in law brought it back for me from their honeymoon.  The thimble is the little souvenir I bought at Maine airport the time our plane got diverted from London to Washington DC.... We ended up in Bangor Maine because Cat Stevens (aka Yusuf Islam) was on our plane and the US officials didn't want him landing in their country.
Looking forward to a wonderful weekend!

Comments