Christmas is just around the corner....

This is a little wall hanging I made a couple of Christmases ago.  I bought a little embroidery kit (the middle square).  I had some cute Christmas fabric so I added a little bit to the square (the instructions didn't mention that).  Then after I had made the square I had an idea to create some more and make a bit of a theme.  I wanted to keep it simple.

Then I added all the squares together and made some little tabs at the top.  I think it turned out quite cute.  The great thing with Christmas decorations is that you bring them out at Christmas time and because you don't look at them all year you really appreciate them.



I might try and put my decorations up this weekend.  I think I'll have plenty of time to do it.  I crashed my car and it's in the shop until next week :(  On the bright side, it might encourage me to do some much needed stuff around the house.

Have a great weekend.  Take care.

Comments