Christmas Countdown 2010!!!

Even though I had to stay close to home this weekend because my car was being fixed, and we had one of the biggest storms I've seen in a while. I still managed to have a really nice weekend.

Last night I went to my ladies group.  We all had to bring a craft activity for the group to do.  It was heaps of fun.  Roz had this awesome idea to make a Christmas Countdown chain.  Each of the links have a message from one of the other ladies or a bible verse, and each day in the advent, you get to rip a chain off to read it.  (you can read it on the chain - but so far I've been very restrained and haven't).



Jude brought some shrink plastic sheets and design suggestions and we had a ball making decorations out of them and watching them shrink up.  I don't have a photo of them yet cause we glossed them and they weren't dry enough to take home.

Ali hosted, and as usual her food did not disappoint.  She had ingredients to make truffles, but we didn't cause we had our hands busy with the other stuff.

My activity were little homemade photo decorations (see below).  They were left over from another activity with the kids.  Just a bit of fun anyway.  A photo of Miss Amy went straight into mine. :)
Then I gave them the bags I had made (see Jelly Roll Bags). They loved them, so yay!!!

Love

Comments