Whatsoever things are lovely....

This is one of my most favourite cross stitches.   It was quite fun to make because it had lots of small items to make up the big picture.  I started on it just after my sister got married and all the friends and family went home.  So I guess it was the treat I had for myself to do after the wedding excitement had passed.

The words are from the Bible - Philippians 4:8 - The whole verse says "whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthythink about such things.

I love these words.  Why dwell on all the awful things in life??  Even in tough situations, you can always look for and even find the positives. 

I love the colour and the texture of this pattern, and I wish I could find another one similar, but so far in my searches I haven't found anything from the same company/artist.

Anyway, I decided it was good enough to get framed, and it now hangs on the wall behind my TV.




Comments