Quilted cot blanket and personalised one...


So I went a little sheep crazy for dear little Sam.  My aunty has the most wonderful embroidery machine(s) and she is extremely generous.  When I told her that I had designed a cross stitch with a sheep for Sam, she went on a search to find some sheep designs to electronically embroider.

I also have my own very basic embroidery machine that is extremely temperamental.  Luckily, I was able to embroider the little personalised blanket without the machine having problems.  My aunty says that you need to use a lot of stabiliser, and I do use it, but I think I probably need to use a few more layers.

The cot quilt came together in one weekend.  I didn't really have a plan (which probably shows), but in the end I do think it looks quite cute. 


I thought it might be nice to try and show some of the detail of the machine embroidery.  Again, I apologise for the bad cropping job, but I just can't seem to get my editing program to work. 


Comments