A bombardment of handmade cards....

The other day I was going through some of my old photos looking for old craft projects I've done over the years.  I didn't realise how many hand made cards I have made. 

My aunty used to live in a small country town and they had a little craft store she made (and still does) lots of great things for.  She also encouraged me to make some cards to sell there - which you can see here.

I tended to keep them pretty simple, and usually started with some cardboard, pretty paper and more often than not a cute sticker or embellishment.  I then put them together, included a card and we'd wrap the card and envelope up in cellophane so that they didn't come apart and didn't get dirty from people pawing through them.

We only put a small amount on them, but I think they sold quite well.  They are nothing like some of the amazing cards I have seen on other people's blogs though.











Comments